Position: Customer Services Advisor
Employer: Humber Bridge Board
Hours of Work:
- 1 x full time – 37 hour per week
- 1 x part time – 22.5 hours per week over 3 days
Salary: £17,972.00 / £10,928.81 pro-rata
Benefits: Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
Life Assurance (as a member of the pension scheme)
Toll concession when commuting to/from work from the South Bank
Our Customer Services Management Team strives to deliver a comprehensive and high quality experience for our customers ensuring that the administrative, financial and office function relating to the organisation’s tolling system runs smoothly.
Customer Services Advisor
- We are looking for two dynamic and motivated people with relevant experience to join our team as a Customer Service Advisor. As well as acting as an ambassador for the Humber Bridge, responsibilities in this role will include:
- Provide excellent customer services in relation to general visitor and customer enquiries
- Plan, organise and manage own workload to ensure your contribution to the delivery of excellent customer services and accounts management is achieved
- Process payments for new and established tag accounts via telephone, post and in person
- Review violation enforcement evidence and determine the appropriate course of action to maximise toll income and recover all costs associated with toll violation recovery, including determining suitability and subsequent preparation of case paperwork for further legal/enforcement action
- Issue violation notices as necessary and identify any evidence of possible systematic abuse
- Investigate and respond to customer complaints and enquiries, including making outcome decisions and recommendations within established guidelines.
- Use initiative to identify and resolve issues, queries, errors and discrepancies
Full Job Description is available on our website, here
Please send a full CV together with a covering letter ideally by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or send by post to: Human Resources, The Humber Bridge Board, Administration Building, Ferriby Road, Hessle, HU13 0JG
The closing date for applications is 12 noon Wednesday 16th January 2019, with interviews taking place week commencing 21st January 2019.