Due to the success of the Humber Bridge Photography Competition in 2018, we have chosen to bring it back!!!!!
Each month, we invite you to send in photographs of the Humber Bridge that best represents the monthly theme which is listed below.
Every month a winner will be chosen by our judging panel which is made up of our wonderful volunteers and professional photographer Lee Gale (check out Lee’s work here). They will then be added to the final shortlist which will be judged in December 2021 and appear on our social media channels for that month.
The overall winner will receive £50 in amazon vouchers, a behind the scenes tour in 2022 along with a private photography lesson with Lee Gale.
The themes for this year are:
January – Weather – Winner: Andrew Garbutt
February – Sunrise/Sunset – Winner: David Booth
March – Dogs on the Bridge – Winner: Katie Goodley
April – Cancelled
May – Humber Bridge Towers – Winner: Dan Taylor
June – Families
July – 40th Anniversary (Pictures from when the bridge was being built)
August – Views from Lincolnshire
September – Views from Yorkshire
October – Halloween
November – Humber Estuary
All submission should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are some points to bear in mind when taking and submitting your images:
- We can only accept landscape (eg, wide) images
- Images should be sent as JPEGs
- Images should be no less than 1500 pixels wide
- Entrants must own the copyright of any image they submit
- Entrants can submit as many images as they like each month
- Entrants must include their name and contact info
- Entrants retain full copyright of their images but grant licence to the Humber Bridge Board to use for general promotional purposes.
Terms and Conditions:
- The judges’ decision is final.
- One picture per month will be selected, based on a theme which will be announced on social media and the Humber Bridge website.