I am travelling to Castle Hill for treatment and I have tickets – what do I do?

Please don’t worry about crossing and send an emailed picture of your exemption ticket to admin@humbertag.com along with your name and the registration plate of your vehicle once you have crossed the Humber Bridge or on a weekly basis. We will sort this out for you.