Toll Concession for the Disabled
The Humber Bridge Board provides toll exemptions for people in receipt of the higher rate of mobility component and the Disability Living Allowance (DLA) or the enhanced rate of Personal Independence Payments (PIP) and who have a fully tax-exempt vehicle. The disabled person does not have to be the driver.
People must apply in advance by completing an application form, please see below. They will need to supply a copy of their tax exemption in accordance with their Entitlement Summary or Certificate / PIP / Motability Hire Agreement or vehicle registration document (V5) and confirmation of registration, which can be uploaded during the application process. A receipt will be dispatched via email to show the application has been received.
Once their application has been approved, drivers will receive a confirmation email to inform them they are able to use the ORT, along with an expiry date and 20 vouchers will be posted for use when travelling through a booth
Please Note: When the disabled person is not in the registered vehicle, payment will be required at a booth.
There is no limit on the number of tickets a person can. If you require more and your details are already up to date please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
If you think you may be eligible for the concession please complete the application form below and provide the following details:
- Photocopy of your Contract Hire Agreement (all pages)
- Photocopy of your PIP / Entitlement Summary with current years date and a copy of Registration Document (V5 Log Book)
Please note that approved concession holders can use the open-road toll lanes without stopping at a toll booth to present a concessionary voucher.
Click here to make an application online.
Conditions applicable to the Concession:
- The tickets are only valid whilst the disabled person is in the vehicle and your entitlement is current.
- The tickets are only valid for the tax-exempt vehicle whose registration number appears on the ticket. They are not transferrable to any other vehicle, even a temporary replacement.
- The tickets cannot be used in connection with a business.
- A breach of these conditions will result in the withdrawal of the concession
If you require any further assistance, please email email@example.com